Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Inspiration- Dolphins

Since I was a young child, dolphins have always been an integral part of my life!! I was obsessed...everything I owned was either blue or dolphin themed! The day that I met these playful creatures at Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas was by far the best day of my life.
Above shows a baby dolphin following her mother dolphin in the dolphin nursery!!

This is by far my favorite photograph that I took on that sunny day! It is a picture of the majestic dolphin with a little fish in its mouth! So cute


 If you notice, both my sister, Jamilie, and the dolphin have their eyes closed in this captivating moment! They are embracing this moment and a sense of calmness is present!

This picture is truly inspiring! It shows the dolphin's smiling portraying a sense of happiness. The ripple in the water that engulfs the dolphin emphasizes the dolphin and makes it the center of attention in this picture! This calming animal gives off a feeling of true happiness to the viewer! Are you feeling happy?! (:
The candidness captured in this picture shows true happiness! The dolphin's intelligence, playfulness, and friendliness are characteristics that make this animals so appealing to me! I am an optimistic person, so its built-in smile and merry-looking eyes are truly enchanting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment